Monday, February 21, 2011

PTI Make It Mondays


I've always liked glitter but I don't like the mess associated with it.  I tried using Scor Tape after seeing PTI's Make It Monday challenge and I'm amazed how the glitter stuck to the tape.  I decided to wrap 3 sides of Mat Stack 3 with Scor Tape and add glitter, the curve part was a bit tricky.

Supplies:
  • PAPER: PTI Royal Velvet, Plum Pudding & Rustic Cream
  • STAMPS: PTI Mat Stack 3 & Larger than Life
  • INK: Stampin Up
  • DIECUT: PTI Parisian Lace Doily, Mat Stack 3 & Butterflies
  • OTHER:  Scor Tape, Prisma Glitter, bling & pearl pins

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. i love the subtle stems in the background.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love how you used so many of the different PTI sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the new Royal Velvet, all the purples are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete