Monday, February 7, 2011

Postage Valentine Cards




Got this older paper from Brenda Walton's Sweet Talk paper collection.  It was just 1 paper with 24 images ... I got it at M's paper sale last week.  I cut it with postage shape scissors and backed it with a complementing cardstock and added a few blings and stickles to resemble a stamp.  I used the 'stamps' as the focal point for my cards and used complementing paper and ribbon from my stack. I'm liking the wrinkle ribbon it adds a lot of texture and its not fuzzy to make a bow. I got a roll of white snug hug seam binding from Sew True and hand dyed it with Glimmer Mist ... I cut the desired length of the seam binding, put it in a sandwich bag and sprayed your choice of glimmer mist then let it dry.
Wow, I was in a roll this weekend.  This is the most I've posted and done, I hope it does not wear out =D.

Supplies:
  • PAPER: PTI Lavender Moon, Rustic White, Kraft, & Hawaiian Shores, My Mind's Eye Pattern Paper
  • STAMPS: Unity Stamps, Hero Arts
  • INK: Versamark
  • OTHER:  wrinkle ribbon, doily, twine & buttons

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable CARDS. I just love what you have done
    Super cute & HAPPY!! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Card!!!! The ribbon is just wonderful. Your blog is super cute too. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete