Thursday, March 31, 2011

Marigolds













Last week I slipped and twisted my ankle really bad so I have to pretty much stay in bed and keep it elevated, immobile and iced.  I was really bored so I started crafting.  I made a bunch of cards using PTI's Marigold stamps and colored it with copics and I used different sentiments from various PTI stamps.  This is inspired by one of Maile Belles' creation.  I'm impressed on the crispness and details of the marigold imprints, it makes it stand out.  I just used a light and dark shade of yellow and orange and tried blending ...
I'm still learning how to color with copics =)

Supplies:
  • PAPER: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, White and Rustic White
  • STAMPS: PTI Marigolds and sentiments
  • INK: Stampin Up & Versmark
  • OTHER:  Ribbon, twine & buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment