Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I've been up to ...


Our Christmas cards!  Yey!  This is early considering for the past few years I don't start cramming 'til the 1st of December (and about half of these are being mailed internationally so I hope this year they'll get it on time =D).

I got a bit ambitious this year incorporating quite a few elements (I used to just order photo cards and mail them as is).  My friend thinks I'm crazy since I'm making quite a few ... maybe I am =D.  I got all the pieces prepped just waiting to be assembled.

I'll share the completed project soon!

Supplies:

  • PAPER: PTI Pure Poppy and  Simply Chartreuse, Brenda Walton's Peppermint Twist, Bazzil 
  • STAMP: PTI Signature Christmas, Hero Arts Dot background stamp, personalized stamp from Staples
  • INK: Stampin Up Real Red, Versamark ink
  • OTHER: Photos, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, red ribbon, red buttons, twine, bling

No comments:

Post a Comment